- For the development of the “Language and Politics” Program;
- For Tolerance and Democratic Values in Jerusalem;
1998, The Speaker of the Knesset Prize for Quality of Life – for deepening understanding and advancing coexistence between Arabs and Jews;
- For developing the “Civic Holidays” educational program that concerns democratic holidays in the civic calendar;
- For developing the “Environment and Democracy” educational program;
- For Exemplary Pioneering Activities – for exemplary pioneering action and unique contribution to the advancement of creativity and fostering societal values.