AI has received several notable awards for its work promoting democracy and peace in Israel. In September 2019, in recognition of the project More than One Democracy the Adam Institute and C.A.P. (Center for Applied Policy Research) received the Shimon Peres Prize from the German Foreign Ministry in cooperation with the German-Israeli Future Forum (DIZF).
- For the development of the “Language and Politics” Program;
- For Tolerance and Democratic Values in Jerusalem;
1998, The Speaker of the Knesset Prize for Quality of Life – for deepening understanding and advancing coexistence between Arabs and Jews;
- For developing the “Civic Holidays” educational program that concerns democratic holidays in the civic calendar;
- For developing the “Environment and Democracy” educational program;
- For Exemplary Pioneering Activities – for exemplary pioneering action and unique contribution to the advancement of creativity and fostering societal values.