This 4-day advanced training introduces participants to educational programs that build upon the Betzavta Method, with an updated approach to the methodology. These include: There Is No Single Democracy (available in German), ABC in Democracy (for younger ages, also available in German), Civic Calendar, and more.
These topics may be integrated into the Betzavta+ course or be offered as stand-alone training.
- Social-Democratic Approaches to the Environment: Creating equitable solutions to environmental problems, which affect different groups today and future generations.
- Workers’ Rights and the Right to Employment: Retaining workers’ rights in a rapidly changing and globalized world.
- Immigration, Emigration, and Democracy: Applying democratic thought to multiplicities of identity and different spheres of belonging (civil, residential, migrant workers, etc.).
- The Right to Dignity and the Obligation to Respect: Democratic values within a multi-cultural society.
- Between Civil Service and the Business Sector: Adopting democratic principles to manage civil society organizations and civic-democratic services.
- Gender, Democracy, and Social-Political Reality: A democratic exploration of the #MeToo movement.